The Cooling Solution You Need to ‘Bee’at the Heat
There’s a big difference between durable and indestructible. Take your air conditioner as an example. In California’s un“bee”lievably hot weather, your AC unit successfully keeps your home as cool as can “bee” for years. But, over time, wear and tear takes a toll on your system, eventually leading to complete system failure and the need for an air conditioning replacement.
Your air conditioner may eventually quit on you, but our amazing worker bees never will! If you need to install an AC system today or some time in the near future, we’re the AC installers you need. We’ll assess the layout and size of your home along with your comfort demands to determine the ideal air conditioner for you and your family when it’s time for an air conditioning replacement.
What Will It ‘Bee’—Replacement or Repair?
When your air conditioner isn’t working like it should, there are two possible solutions—a repair or a replacement. So, how do you know which service to choose? We’ll provide our professional opinion, of course, but here’s some advice:
- Unit is 10 or more years old: You could end up spending more to repair an older AC unit than to replace it. So, if your unit is 10+ years old and is acting up, opting for a replacement is wise.
- Minor damage to an internal part: Sometimes, the answer is replacing a faulty part instead of the entire unit—especially when your system has a lot of life left in it.
- Unit is leaking refrigerant: Repairing a unit that’s leaking refrigerant can get costly. Depending on the cause of the leak and the age/condition of your air conditioner, a replacement might make more sense.
- Unit needs a new compressor: The compressor is a major component of your cooling system. Instead of opting for a pricey repair, it may be easier on your wallet in the long run to replace the unit.
- Recently added more space to your home: The size of your home is a key factor in determining the right system for you. An addition to your home often requires a larger AC unit to meet your cooling demands.
- Unit not cooling the house to your preferences: While your first impulse may be to blame your indoor temperature issues on the unit itself, the problem could be with the ductwork, insulation or vents. The best thing you can do is to have a Bee Right There certified technician evaluate your entire system.
Choose From Our Menu of Sweet Cooling Options
Having to replace a cooling unit is a big decision. And with all of the AC options available, it can be a confusing one, too. So if you need to install an AC system, you’ll be hap“bee” you called us! Our AC professionals will guide you through the air conditioning installation process to ensure you choose the system that’s the best fit for your cooling needs!
The best AC unit for your home depends on the square footage, infrastructure and your personal cooling preferences. Here are some options available to you:
Ductless Mini-Split System
Ductless mini-split systems provide you with more control over your comfort, allowing you to cool individual areas in your home. This unit is an affordable alternative cooling solution for older homes or homes that lack ductwork.
A packaged system is an all-in-one unit that contains a condenser, compressor and evaporator and requires ductwork and vents.
Unlike other comfort systems that generate heat, a heat pump moves heat. This unique quality gives it the versatility to both heat and cool your home, making it the year-round comfort solution.
This AC unit is sometimes referred to as a “swamp cooler.” It produces cool air by sending air from the outside through its moist pads. These systems are great for drier climates because they also add more moisture to your indoor environment.
Turn Your Home Into the Coolest Hive
If you need to replace your existing system or you’d like to install a new AC system in your home, give us a buzz at 805.864.2276 or fill out our form today!