‘Bee’cause Annual TLC Is a Necessity
Want to get the most out of your air conditioner? The key is TLC! Scheduling routine AC tune-ups reduces the likelihood of repairs, adds years to your system’s lifespan, lowers operating costs and more! A regular tune-up will also help to prevent sudden breakdowns on those hot summer days when you need AC the most.
At Bee Right There, our AC specialists are highly experienced in identifying wear and tear and replacing parts, as well as cleaning the unit to ensure it runs smoothly. To keep your new system in prime operating condition, we recommend you have it serviced at least once a year.
The Benefits of TLC Are Un‘bee’lievable
Your air conditioner is a complicated system composed of many different parts—with each part susceptible to damage. Over time, the wear and tear on your system can take a heavy toll on its efficiency and reliability. And, as a result, even problems with just one part can cause your whole unit to crash.
So what can you do? For starters, make sure your air conditioner is professionally serviced once a year. Regular AC tune-ups keep your air conditioner running at its absolute best, while also:
- Reducing the risk of repairs & breakdowns
- Increasing your system’s efficiency
- Adding years to your system’s lifespan
- Lowering your monthly energy bills
- Leading to uniform temperatures throughout your home
- … And more!
During this AC tune-up, our technicians will completely care for your system, providing the TLC it requires. This includes:
- Cleaning or replacing the air filter
- Searching for any leaks or cracks
- Cleaning & straightening the coils & coil fins
- Clearing dirt & debris from the space in & around the unit
- Eliminating any safety hazards
- Checking refrigerant levels
- Recalibrating the thermostat, if needed
- … And so much more!
Make sure you’re scheduling AC maintenance in the spring, before it gets too warm outside. Not having a functioning air conditioner can make you miserable when temperatures in Paso Robles, Morro Bay and surrounding areas soar.
‘Comb’plete Comfort Starts With a Call to Us!
Is your system overdue for a tune-up? Here are some clear signs:
- Malfunctioning thermostat
- Inconsistent temperatures throughout your home
- Foul smells
- Noisy operation
- An unexplainable spike in your energy bills
If you skimp on regular maintenance, you’ll eventually see an increase in your utility bills, inconsistent cooling and more frequent performance problems due to your unit’s decreasing efficiency.
To schedule the AC maintenance your system needs, give us a buzz at 805.864.2276 or fill out our form today!