A Healthy Home Is a Hap‘bee’ Home
Have you heard the buzz around town? Let us fill you in. According to the Environmental Protection Agency, the average American spends 90% of their time indoors, where the pollution levels are often two to fives times higher, and sometimes up to 100 times greater than outdoor air! And it gets worse! The air you breathe has a major impact on your health.
From dust and allergens to bacteria and viruses, you won’t “bee”lieve what’s hiding in your home’s air. Thankfully, at Bee Right There, we offer the powerful indoor air quality services you need to send poor IAQ packing and to keep fresh, clean and pollutant-free indoor air swarming around your home.
Check Out Our Buzz-Worthy IAQ Solutions!
As your indoor air quality specialists, we guarantee that the products we sell and install are of the highest quality and offer some of the best performance on the market. Here are some of the main products we install:
- Air Cleaners & Air Purifiers: These systems clean the air by removing harmful airborne pollutants such as dust, dirt and bacteria.
- Humidifiers: This IAQ solution helps maintain a good level of humidity by expelling water vapor directly into the air. Humidifiers are especially important during the winter heating season when dry air can cause a host of problems. In addition to easing allergy and asthma symptoms, these systems also help to preserve your wood furniture.
- Ventilators: Designed to work with your air conditioner, this system lets clean, outdoor air into your home without sacrificing cooling efficiency. In fact, it can bring in tons of fresh air and save energy in the process.
- Ultra Violet (UV) Lamps: This product keeps bacteria and mold off your HVAC system by zapping the contaminants with radiation.
When you eliminate harmful airborne contaminants and pollutants from your home, you’ll notice your home’s indoor air has a cleaner, fresher smell. In addition, members of your household who suffer from asthma or environmental allergies may notice reduced symptoms, too. Improved IAQ can:
- Reduce allergy and asthma flare-ups
- Decrease eye irritation and respiratory distress caused by contaminants
- Improve HVAC airflow
- Improve indoor climate control
- Lengthen HVAC system lifespan
Enjoy Quality Air AND Energy Savings With Duct Sealing
Did you know that 20 to 30 percent of the air that moves through your ducted system is lost due to leaks, holes and poorly connected ducts? You better “bee”lieve it, because it’s true! Good thing Bee Right There offers duct sealing. Having our worker bees properly seal your air ducts will force your efficiency issues to take flight. In turn, you’ll enjoy lower energy bills, a healthier indoor environment and other sweet benefits.
We Strive to Protect Your Hive From Poor IAQ
Not sure which of our IAQ solutions is right for you? Our IAQ specialists would be more than hap“bee” to help you decipher which of our IAQ products and services will keep your home’s air as clean and healthy as can “bee”! Give us a buzz at 805.864.2276 or fill out our form today!