Spring is one of the best seasons to replace your air conditioning system if you are thinking of installing a new system. Are you wondering whether it is time to replace your ductless air conditioning system? Our experts have compiled a list to help you determine whether you should.
If you are looking for professional ductless replacement service in Atascadero the Bee Right There Heating & Air experts can help you!
Signs That you Need to Replace your Ductless System
Every AC and heating system displays some signs before a breakdown or its efficiency degrades. Here is how you can figure out whether it is time to replace your system:
- High-Energy Bills
If you have noticed a significant electricity bill increase from the previous month, it is better to get your AC servicing done. It is a sign that a faulty component is drawing more electricity than required and needs to be replaced.
- Increased Humidity
A ductless AC system is designed to maintain the air levels in your home and remove the excess humidity from the atmosphere. However, the humidity will increase if there is a leakage in refrigerant coils or low refrigerant levels. If your ductless AC unit runs on Freon, it is better to replace your ductless unit because the Environmental Protection Agency banned Freon in 2020.
- Loud Operational Noise
An old or malfunctioning AC system operates loudly to deliver quality services. It is better to call our AC repair expert for an inspection. If the repair service does not resolve the issue, it is a sign that your AC system is exhausted, and it is best to replace it as soon as possible.
- The AC System Needs Frequent AC Repairs
If you call us to repair your AC system more than three times during the season, it is better to ask whether it is time for a replacement. Investing in a new AC system is better than spending hundreds of dollars on repairs.
- Your AC System is Almost Ten Years Old
If your AC system has spent more than ten years in your house, maintaining a comfortable temperature, maybe it is time to start considering replacement. If you replace the AC system, you might save on installation.
Reasons Why You Should Consider Installing A Ductless Unit
Here are some reasons why you should invest in a ductless AC unit:
- Installation is hassle-free as no ductwork is required, and you do not have to spend extra on maintaining and repairing old ducts.
- Ductless AC units with higher SEER ratings will help you save more on electricity bills in the long run.
- New ductless AC units offer high MERV-rating air filters and dehumidifiers that improve indoor air levels.
- Ductless AC systems can be connected to smart thermostats, allowing you to control your AC system from anywhere.
- These units give you more control over temperature settings as they work on zone cooling.
If you are considering scheduling ductless replacement service in Atascadero, you should hire our professional HVAC company. Our professional and experienced experts can help you find the perfect ductless AC unit apart from offering a guaranteed and safe installation service.